Let's talk about the Robinvale Riverfront Master Plan
One of the first steps when redeveloping a prominent community space is creating a master plan.
To help assist Council engage with the community and develop the master plan, Group GSA landscape architects have been engaged.
The first step for Group GSA is hearing from the community; about your vision and priorities for the redevelopment of the Robinvale riverfront precinct.
In July and August you can provide input into the master plan by:
- Mapping your ideas below
- Collect and complete a hard copy consultation pack from the Robinvale Resource Centre
- Download the consultation panels from the document library to the right, fill out digitally and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or print out a hard copy and return to the Resource Centre.
This is the first stage of engagement. There will be further engagement opportunities later this year.
Feedback from our stakeholders and the community will help Council and Group GSA create a master plan and set priorities for the precinct in the future. The master plan will also provide supporting documentation for external State and Federal funding opportunities.
A summary of engagement results will be made publicly available once the consultation is completed.
Follow this project to receive email updates on dates.
Respecting local Aboriginal Culture and Heritage
Key considerations based on the recent Aboriginal and Historical Heritage Assessment
- Certain sites within the Master Plan will be actively and respectfully protected and incorporated into the overall design and amenities considerations;
- Sensitive and considered approach to Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Zones within the master plan development;
- Inclusion of Centenary Park in the master plan development
- Create an integrated cultural heritage learning trail utilising well-used access tracks and community knowledge throughout Centenary Park